SI.VA has been active in the international market since 1958 as a manufacturer of antennas and TV articles for TV installations.
In 1962, to increase production capacity, it moved to Bonate sotto – Bergamo, and under the FBE name, they began producing their first coaxial cable models to join VHF and UHF antenna production.
Simple 75-ohm coaxial cables with a foam polyethylene dielectric and a single copper shield were introduced in production.
Subsequently, a complete selection of radio frequency cables was introduced following the very strict design criteria for the Mil-c-17 standards. (MIL NORMS EDITION IN 1940 FROM US)